Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Project crashing MusE when loading
#20
Hi Justin,

Below is the diff between the file I sent you and the original:
Code:
ddskrjo@faeroe:~/Downloads$ diff vamp.med vamp_fixed.med
9129,9132d9128
<       <source mport="0"/>
<       <dest name="Track 1"/>
<       </Route>
<     <Route channelMask="65535">
9137,9140d9132
<       <source mport="1"/>
<       <dest name="Track 1"/>
<       </Route>
<     <Route channelMask="65535">
9145,9148d9136
<       <source mport="2"/>
<       <dest name="Track 1"/>
<       </Route>
<     <Route channelMask="65535">
9153,9156d9140
<       <source mport="3"/>
<       <dest name="Track 1"/>
<       </Route>
<     <Route channelMask="65535">
9161,9164d9144
<       <source mport="4"/>
<       <dest name="Track 1"/>
<       </Route>
<     <Route channelMask="65535">
9169,9172d9148
<       <source mport="5"/>
<       <dest name="Track 1"/>
<       </Route>
<     <Route channelMask="65535">
9177,9180d9152
<       <source mport="6"/>
<       <dest name="Track 1"/>
<       </Route>
<     <Route channelMask="65535">
9185,9188d9156
<       <source mport="7"/>
<       <dest name="Track 1"/>
<       </Route>
<     <Route channelMask="65535">
9193,9196d9160
<       <source mport="8"/>
<       <dest name="Track 1"/>
<       </Route>
<     <Route channelMask="65535">
9199,9202d9162
<       </Route>
<     <Route channelMask="65535">
<       <source mport="9"/>
<       <dest name="Track 1"/>

I found that Track 1 was an audio track and all the <route></route> bits I removed had to do with connecting midi (mport)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Re: Project crashing MusE when loading - by spamatica - 01-04-2014, 09:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)