Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instrument definitions - submit
Hello,

I have made .idf files for "KORG microSTATION". One for programs and one for combinations. I would like to upload them to muse project, so it can be included in muse release. Before I do that, I have two questions:
1. How can I upload, give files to project?
2. I've only defined patches, no controllers. There are 3 default controllers at the moment: Program, BankSelMSB, BankSelLSB. So my question is, should I leave it like that, so that users can add more if they need it, or should I try to populated it? Can I do it later, when I have more time? Physically there is joystick with x/y movement for pitch bend (x), modwhell (+y) and additional control (-y). Also there are four knobs with various assingments. I think there are to many posible CC mappings, so I don't know if I could map them all.

I would like here to thank developers for makeing Muse. I am crafting my first album with linux, and I'm using Muse (1.1) for it. It has great support for midi devices, instrument definitions makes it easy to choose patches, and overall it's a solid program. Of course, there is space for improvement, like lv2 support, and some other things.
Keep on developing, and thanks again.

Messages In This Thread
Instrument definitions - submit - by jpromis - 12-23-2011, 08:06 PM
Re: Instrument definitions - submit - by jpromis - 01-15-2012, 06:41 PM